Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A story of a Boy and is Goggy!

This is how most often i find Ethan sleeping. Cuddled up to his Goggy! (That's doggy in Ethan's language) We went to the D.I. One day and passed the stuffed animal shelve. He started screaming and pointing to one of the stuffed animals and figures. So i kept grabbing one and he'd scream and throw a fit cause it wasn't the right one. When i finally got the dog he grabbed it and wouldn't let go. This was the best $1.50 i have ever spent. He cuddles with it during the day and he always sleeps with it whether it be just a nap or for the night. When he wakes up he's holding it and before he will let you pick him up he makes sure that he has it with him. It's so cute...but i have to wash it like crazy because he's a slobbery kid!

4 comments:

Keely said...

Oh my goodness...that is pure sweetness! I love that picture of him cuddling his "goggy" while he's sleeping...precious!

Steph said...

That is the sweetest think ever! Very cute..

Keely said...

I'm so sorry I gave you the wrong address for my blog...here's the correst one...I PROMISE!! :)

themeierfamily5.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

Hi Robyn,
your family is so cute. Congrats on boy number 2! Ehan's Goggy reminds me of a little boy I nannied who had the same affection for blue dog or "ha ha" (like a dog panting) in fact his name was Ethan too. Feel free to visit our blog at http://ryantaylorfam.blogspot.com