Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!
I love dressing the boys already! Ethan and Matt looked sooo cute! We had an awesome Easter egg hunt at grandma kk's house the day before and Ethan went crazy. We gave him his own basket and then pointed to the eggs. He had to Carry his basket with him the whole time and wouldn't let go. It was getting so heavy he had to start caring his basket with two hands. That's when i tried to step in and take a few of his eggs and put them in my basket. When he saw me a few times he was not happy and i had to put them back. He doesn't know what "eggs" are yet but he definitely knows what "balls" are so he called them "ba-balls". Matt slept through the whole thing...lame. At our house the Easter Bunny brought Ethan a whole bunch of outside play toys now that he has a yard to play in. I love Easter, I appreciate the love of our saviour and his anointing sacrifice for us.

No comments: