Tuesday, March 3, 2009

5th year Anniversary

March 4th 2004
I'm so excited to be celebrating Mine and Mikes 5th year Anniversary! What a exciting and wonderful ride it has been so far. I can't believe that i have found a man like mike. He is extraordinary in every way. We bond in a way that i have never found in any other relationship! He is smart and loving and dedicated. He loves the church and most of all he loves me and our family. He is willing to do most anything for me...yes even dress up for Halloween and spray his hair green for St. Patrick's day. I have even recently persuaded him to wear a pink shirt. He does so much for me and Ethan and i love him for that. In this world where people just give up if things get to difficult in a relationship I just want to thank him for his selflessness and dedication to our marriage and family. I have loved every second i have had with him and will continue to love him throughout eternity! Thank you Mike for choosing me! I love you!

3 comments:

Keely said...

What a way cute scrapbooking page...you are so talented!

I hope you guys have a wonderful Anniversary!! :)

Unknown said...

AH, you are too cute. Congratulations on 5 years! Are you doing something crazy special for the big anniversary?

Mayfield said...

I want to know why you didn't put a picture of you right now saying this is what happened! Good luck with having the baby.