Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How cute are we???

Seriously we are the cutest things I've ever seen! I think my boys are just the cutest things in the world. (that includes my hubby!) I figured i would enforce my female side and make my whole family wear pink. That way just because i have boys doesn't me i can't dress up my family. But i will have to wait until i have a girl to use my pink nail polish. Ethan just amazes me every day, he is learning so quickly and is a very good helper. Every time Matt cries Ethan makes sure i know, and goes running quickly to see if he can help, and makes sure Matt is Ok. Matt is showing his own uniqueness already. He downs food like crazy! I'm feeding him 4-6 ounces every two - three hours. Ethan wasn't even eating 4 by this time. I'm doing much better and can't wait until I am recovered enough to get really active.

6 comments:

Joanne said...

so cute, and I love the pink thing!

Thompson Family said...

Cute pictures! You look great and your boys are adorable!

Lanae said...

Cute Robyn! I love those photos. I think that pink is an important part of male dominated family. Way to stand your ground!

Steph said...

These pictures are beautiful! You guys are a gorgeous family! Hope you're doing well. When you're feeling up to it, let's get together for lunch. I'd love to see the little ones!

Marisa Jean said...

Hey Robyn, it's Marisa Larsen (Killpack) from high school. I found your blog through Wendy's. Just wanted to tell you that your kids are adorable and I love the idea of making them all dress in pink. I can't beleive you have 2 kids already. I'm starting to feel old.

Zach and Brandi French said...

awww... your pictures are way cute!! dont worry you can take some with my little girl when she comes!! ;P