Friday, March 6, 2009

Matthew Joseph Parker


Matthew Joseph Parker has finally arrived. He was due March 5th but decided to come March 6th. Which is a very cool birthday 3-6-9. I Really wanted that date but figured he would come two weeks late like Ethan. The contractions where tough and the epidural was lovely and everything went very well. My doctor is in Mexico so i had another doctor in his practice deliver me and he did a wonderful job. He has been such a good baby! IHC hospital has been very good to us and i hope to be home on sunday. Ethan didn't much care for Matt until he started to cry and at first he thought "oh a toy is making nose and when we took Ethan closer to Matt he didn't want to get near him. Very fun and cute. Thank you all for you love and support We have appreciated it all!

9 comments:

Carlye said...

Congratulations! He is so perfect!

Vicki said...

Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well! He is a cutie!

Keely said...

Oh Robyn....he is adorable! I'm glad everything went well, and you're doing good.

Congratulations!!

Milk Maid to Milk Cow said...

CUTE BABY! Congratulations, and may your sleepless nights be few and your daytime naps plentiful!
Andrea

Reagan Family said...

Congrats!! He is adorable! Hope you guys are doing well. Remember it takes time to adjust for everyone!

Steph said...

He is a cutie pie.. Good luck with everything and congratulations!

Thompson Family said...

Congrats! For some reason I didn't think you were due for a couple more months so I was way surprised! Way to go! He's adorable:)

Lindsay said...

Hi Robyn, how are you? Congratulations on the new baby, he is so cute. And congrats on your 5 year anniversary. best of luck with all the new adjustments.

I have a blog too, but ut is private if you'd like to visit I'll send you and invite. tlindsayann@gmail.com

Steph said...

Robyn ---- When I left my comment I forgot to also leave you my e-mail address that you had asked for. It is stephwilkes67@yahoo.com

Good luck with the new adorable little bambino..
xoxo
Steph